Please click on the links below to learn more about the various projects that MPARG is currently involved in, the researchers that make up the MPARG team, and the partners that support or are involved with MPARG projects in various ways.
- Friday, Jan. 20 – Geog Lecture Series – Geography Grad Students: Emerging Graduate Research Findings
- Philip Dearden: Trudeau missed an opportunity to stand tall
- Making Real Progress on Marine Protected Areas in Canada
- Professor Dearden was awarded the Canadian Association of Geographers Award for Scholarly Distinction (2016) for his career contributions to research
- Biggest Marine Cleanup in Canada Challenges Vancouver Island’s West Coast Waters