- Managing the social impacts of conservation
- New article: An appeal for a code of conduct for marine conservation
- Why people matter in ocean governance: Incorporating human dimensions into large-scale marine protected areas.
- Friday, Jan. 20 – Geog Lecture Series – Geography Grad Students: Emerging Graduate Research Findings
- Philip Dearden: Trudeau missed an opportunity to stand tall
Tag Archives: Phil Dearden
Join the Marine Protected Areas Research Group for a facilitated panel discussion on “The Importance of Marine Protected Areas in Canada” at the Vancouver Aquarium on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 6-8:30pm. Join us for a thoughtful discussion about marine … Continue reading